Please contact us for more detailed information.
- The T-5 Trailer has been developed to enable us to offer our customers a complete product range within Surface Friction Measurement Equipment. The T-5 trailer is based around a modified version of the rear-axle found in our integrated friction testers. The trailer built around the axle is relatively light, and weight is precisely distributed and this combined with a unique suspension system ensures balance, stability, good road handling and most importantly reliable and reproducible measuring results.
- T-5's design is slim and modern. It is made with fiber plastic material thus making it less sensitive to hazard material used in airports winter operations like de-icing etc.
- The transmission arm in the rear-axle of the T5 is using a belt drive instead of chains. This will result in less service need since there is no oil that needs to be replaced and no chains that can break and cause a major break down in the transmission arm.
- With T-5, ASFT has also introduced ASFT's New Generation Computer System to offer a completely new method to collect, store, view and trace not only friction data but also additional information such as Operator ID, GPS position, temperature (Ground and air), tire pressure, map-view, etc. For more information click here.
- Easy and quick calibration.
- FAA and ICAO approved.